Last updated on July 22nd, 2021
Dear guest, we are already looking forward to welcoming you among us with complete peace of mind!
At Alpine Residences, the health and safety of guests and employees is always a top priority. We are re-inventing your future visits by putting in place a new sanitary processes and new social distancing measures. Despite the unprecedented times, we are working to guarantee the best experiences to our guests.Now more than ever, we would like to thank you for your trust and loyalty. Until your next visit, stay safe and take care of yourself!
Alpine Residences Team
Implementation of the health pass
Following the latest French governmental announcements to fight against Covid-19 pandemic, we are coming back to you in order to provide more details with regards to the setting up of the “Health Pass” in our residences.
One good point : this Health Pass is not mandatory to access to the accommodation you book in our residences. However, it is now mandatory to be able to access to the service areas of the residence: swimming pool, spa, fitness... including our restaurants, from August 1st 2021.
To continue to benefit from these services, it will be ask you to provide us with one of the following documents on your arrival:
- A proof of vaccination with a complete vaccination schedule and the necessary delay after the final injection (depending on the vaccine administered)
- OR a proof of a negative test less than 48 hours old (PCR or antigenic)
- OR the result of a positive RT-PCR test attesting to the recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
We thank you for your understanding and kindly remind you that wearing a mask remains mandatory in all our common areas.
We obviously remain at your disposal to answer all your questions in order to help you prepare your stay in the best way possible.
Look forward to welcome you !
Coronavirus special cancellation conditions
For all stays booked through Alpine Residences directly* between 1st June 2021 and 30th April 2022**, the booking will be 100% refunded*** (excluding €40 booking fee and €50 cancellation management fee) in the event of a justified cancellation due to COVID-19, until the day before arrival at the residence, for the following reasons only:
- If the government of the country of origin of the person who made the reservation refuses to allow travel abroad, except essential, to France.
- If travel or border restrictions in France (ordered by the French government in response to COVID 19) prevent the person who made the reservation from traveling to France.
- If we cannot accommodate the client at the property they have booked due to a COVID-19 outbreak detected at the property.
- If one of the residents of the stay result from a positive medical RT-PCR test.
**If the booking has been made through an intermediary, we cannot guarantee a full refund (excluding €40 booking fee and €50 cancellation management fee) as mentioned.
**Booking period: until 30th April 2022.
***The refund of the stay (excluding €40 booking fee and €50 cancellation management fee) can only be made on presentation of proof of the traveller’s insurance that the cancellation of the stay has not been covered. Moreover, the stay cannot be reimbursed if the stay has already begun.
Our sanitary measures
Alpine Residences teams are equipped with face masks to guarantee everyone's safety.
Our residences, restaurants, Spa and ski-room are equipped with hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers as well as disposable masks at your entire disposal.
New cleaning and disinfection methods have been put in place with the use of a virucidal disinfectant compliant with standard EN 14476.
Social distancing will be rigorously applied and respected by our teams, we will ask you to do the same for the safety of everyone.