Last updated on September 8th, 2020
We are happy to be able to announce the reopening of our residences and look forward to seeing you in the best conditions.
At Alpine Residences, the customer is the heart of our priorities, it is important for us to reassure you about your future stays with us.
In this way, to allow you to plan your next vacation with confidence, Alpine Residences is extending its special COVID-19 cancellation conditions and is committed to offering you the greatest possible flexibility in your travel plans based on current travel conditions.
For any reservation made before October 15th, 2020 for a stay between December 1st, 2020 and April 30th, 2021, the stay will be 100% refunded (excluding booking and cancellation management fees) in the event of a cancellation due to COVID-19, even on the day of departure and for the following reasons:
- If the government of the country of origin of the person who made the reservation advises against all travel abroad, except essential, to France.
- If travel or border restrictions in France (ordered by the French government in response to COVID 19) prevent the person who made the reservation from traveling to France / property.
- If the ski resort in which the property is located is ordered to close for winter sports activities (eg ski lifts are closed).
- If the French government decides on the quarantine that will take place during the client's stay.
- If we cannot accommodate the client at the property they have booked due to a COVID-19 outbreak detected at the property.
Our sanitary measures
The whole Alpine Residences team are equipped and must wear masks to ensure everyone's safety.
Our residences and receptions are equipped with hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers as well as disposable masks at your entire disposal.
New cleaning and disinfection methods have been implemented with the use of a virucidal disinfectant compliant with standard EN 14476. As a measure of vigilance, our teams will pay particular attention to the following points: the digital codes, door handles and window, elevator buttons, wall switches, sockets, handrails, household appliances, sinks and faucets, tables, chairs, toilets.
The principle of social distancing will always be applied and respected.
We ensure a full refund* once ski resorts and borders are closed in a case of health pandemic. Your security is the heart of our priorities to ensure you to have a peaceful stay. (*excluding booking and cancellation management fees)