All questions may be addressed by post or
email at the address below:
||Alpine Residences – SARL unipersonnelle (SIRET 790 183 115) – 21 C Rue Andromède 74650 Chavanod
||Mr Bientz – email@example.com
The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
The website is developed and hosted by:
1 Avenue du Pré-Félin
74940 ANNECY LE VIEUX
Tél : 04 50 05 81 24
BOONDOOA Créations, internet
agency in Annecy, France
© pictures Hudry Aline
- All data included in this site—texts, photographs, illustrations, icons, animations, databases, etc.—are the exclusive property of the company Alpine Residences, or are subject to specific authorisation for use by the company Alpine Residences
- Information on the services and their characteristics correspond to a definition at the time the various pages of the site are published on line or updated. They are given only as an indication and cannot be considered as contractual.
- The company Alpine Residences reserves the right to modify without notice the information presented, without being required to update this document. If, despite the care taken in the creation of this website, you think that it contains an error, do not hesitate to contact us.
- By accessing the Alpine Residences website, you agree to comply with the French intellectual property code and more generally with international treaties and agreements containing provisions relating to copyright protection. Thus, you agree not to: download, reproduce in whole or in part, sell, distribute, issue, publish and communicate in any form whatsoever the data or works protected by copyright that appear on Alpine Residences website without specific prior written permission from the holder of the copyright attached to the work or data reproduced.
- In some of our sections, you may be asked to voluntarily provide us with personal information such as your name, address and e-mail address. This information is necessary for us to respond to your comments or inquiries. Please note that it is not our intention to send you e-mails spontaneously, i.e. without you having requested a reply from us.
- Each visitor to this Website who provides information to Alpine Residences grants the company all transferable rights relating to this information and authorises it to use it as it sees fit. The information thus provided by visitors will be considered non-confidential, and must be accurate, lawful and not harm the interests of third parties. Finally, this website has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, in application of the provisions of the French law of 6 January 1978. Any person quoted on a page of this website may exercise his or her rights to access, modify, change or delete information concerning him or her at the following address: